Home >>

Hampshire House Adult Residential Reentry

1490-1492 Elm Street
Manchester,NH 03101
(617) 482-2520
Hampshire House Adult Residential Reentry
Hampshire House Adult Residential Reentry


Adult Residential Reentry. Men and women referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Probation, or the federal courts. Hampshire House supports men and women transitioning from federal incarceration back into New Hampshire communities.

The Bureau of Prisons contracts with residential reentry centers (RRCs), also known as halfway houses, to provide assistance to inmates who are nearing release. RRCs provide a safe, structured, supervised environment, as well as employment counseling, job placement, financial management assistance, and other programs and services. RRCs help inmates gradually rebuild their ties to the community and facilitate supervising ex-offenders' activities during this readjustment phase.