Returning citizen candidates are invited to participate in our housing program up to a year while obtaining employment and working towards financial independence and sobriety to transition into long term housing.
- DC Resident
- History of criminal justice system involvement: precedence given to those incarcerated within past year
- Eligible to work
- Minimum 30 days of sobriety
- Compliant with medication
- Willing to participate in community living, complete chores, and have roommate(s)
- Willing to attend 3 AA/NA meetings (if applicable) in addition to case management and house meetings weekly
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-559-2366 to request a screener form, which determines interview eligibility.
The following documentation will be required prior to scheduling an interview:
• Program Application (attached)
• Mental Health Assessment
• DC ID
• Social Security Card
• Birth Certificate
• List of current medications (if applicable)
• TB Test
• Face Sheet/Prison ID
• Zero income (attached, if applicable)
Hour long interviews are held at the reentry office, which will be provided during scheduling.
Please inquire if there are available openings.