Stephens Place looks for potential candidates that have demonstrated a willingness to change.
- Males, 18 years of age or older
- No pending charges
- Non-violent/sexual offenders
- Presently drug/alcohol free/history of substance abuse
- In need of a safe environment to reintegrate back into society
- Capable of full time employment
Residents are recruited on the recommendations of prison treatment counselors, parole system, and in-patient treatment counselors.
Mission Statement: Restoring lives by breaking the cycle of addiction.
Stephen’s Place believes that men coming out of prison should have a safe, spiritual environment in order to address early recovery from substance abuse as well as develop personal life skills. Therefore, Stephen’s Place provides a Half-Way House to help these men transition back into the community as productive citizens.