Aftercare services offer supportive relationships and referrals for needed services through a network of resources.
They are able to offer a range of services that include:
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Addiction and individual counseling
- Small groups and Bible studies
- Recovery Training workshops
- Housing assistance, employment counseling, transportation, continuing education.
Providing the women with the wraparound of essential services and the love, care and nurture they need is a crucial part of aftercare.