Provide reentry support, with programs such as:
- Employment service
- Transitional housing assistance
- Counseling and mentoring
· Applicants must be within 6 months of conviction or release from incarceration.
· Must have some form of ID (Driver’s License, State ID, CIB, Prison ID, etc.).
· Must be free from any current or pending criminal issues (unless they are on a deferred sentencing program).
· Persons with Arson or Arson-related charges are not eligible, they may be eligible for other assistance.
· Must be willing to participate in work search, support groups, MRT, community service hours and case management.
· Misdemeanant applicants must provide a judgment letter and proof of ASAP compliance, or be on a municipal or state deferred sentencing program.