Wrightsville Hawkins Unit for Males.
Pathway To Freedom is a Christian based prisoner rehabilitation program. Transforming the lives of prisoners and ex-prisoners for a successful reentry.
Designed to effectively equipping prisoners to successfully re-entry society.
18-month pre-release residential program through a contractual agreement with the Arkansas Department of Correction (ADC).
Additional 12 months of mentoring and support once the inmate has returned to the community.
Pathway To Freedom solution includes:
- Providing for the public's safety.
- Reducing the high rate of criminal recidivism.
- Easing the lasting impact of crime upon victims.
- Reducing the detrimental effect of crime upon the families and children of offenders.
- Involving the community in the offenders' change effort and re-entry process.
- Enabling offenders to become contributing members of society.
- Changing behavior, changing lives.
Mission Statement: PTF is designed to help stop the revolving door of crime by more effectively equipping prisoners to successfully re-entry society.