Reentry Programs to assist returning citizens in the transition from incarceration to society. Helps individuals, families, and communities deal with the adverse impacts of incarceration via direct services, advocacy, lobbying for change and organizing in the community.
- Mentor and provide counseling for the children of incarcerated parents, at risk and incarcerated youth
- Assist citizens returning from prison, both male and female, and those who have been home for various times periods but are still suffering from the impacts of mass incarceration. TCRC was founded by a returning citizen, is staffed by returning citizens and people who are sensitive to the needs and requirements of this specific population.
- If you are dedicated to these concepts, be part of TCRC as a program participant, family member, community sponsor, or corporate supporter!
- TCRC advocates for the incarcerated nation, for returning citizens, for family and communities on a local state and national level.
- TCRC is involved in organizing community members, linking with grassroots organization and individuals to force change and craft holistic criminal justice systems. TCRC philosophy functions as a thought leader in the struggle against mass incarceration.